- Indian Serapi Heritage 2'7" x 10'1" Hand-knotted Wool Dark Coral Rug
Indian Serapi Heritage 2'7" x 10'1" Hand-knotted Wool Dark Coral Rug
- SKU : 220339
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
BUY 2 OR MORE RUGS AND GET 10% OFF*
APPLIES AT CHECKOUT
*Excludes Sale rugs
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Hand-knotted rug with antique Persian Heriz Serapi designs Traditional style rug with Cream, Dark Coral, Dark Navy Blue, Ivory, Khaki, Light Denim Blue accent colors Imported from India and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 2-Feet 7-Inch by 10-Feet 1-Inch (78.7cm x 307.3cm)
|Country of Origin||India|
|Accent Color||Cream, Dark Coral, Dark Navy, Ivory, Khaki, Light Denim Blue|
|Style||Floral, Geometric, Geometric, Southwestern, Traditional|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|