- Afghan Finest Kargahi 3'0" x 12'4" Hand-knotted Wool Copper Rug
Afghan Finest Kargahi 3'0" x 12'4" Hand-knotted Wool Copper Rug
Woven by skilled Uzbek Afghan weavers These rugs are knotted using locally handspun wool with vegetable dyes to achieve a beautiful variety of colors and shades Traditional style rug with Camel, Copper, Cream, Dark Navy, Green accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 3-Feet 0-Inchby 12-Feet 4-Inch(91.4cm x 375.9cm)
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Colors||Copper, Cream, Dark Navy, Green, Light Brown|
|Room||Kitchen, Hallway, Stairway|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Short Side Finishing||Fringes|
|Long Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
|Foundation Material||100% Cotton|