- Indian Manhattan 5'2" x 8'1" Flat-weave Jute Tan Kilim
- SKU : 344483
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Exceptional hand-woven contemporary rug with subtle, textural designs Flat-weaves & Kilims, Transitional style kilim with Red, Tan accent colors Imported from India and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Flat-weave and constructed from 100% Jute with 100% Hemp foundation 5-Feet 2-Inch by 8-Feet 1-Inch (157.5cm x 246.4cm)
|Country of Origin||India|
|Accent Colors||Red, Tan|
|Room||Living Room, Bedroom, Office, Family Room, Dining Room, Basement|
|Style||Flat-weaves & Kilims, Transitional|
|Short Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Long Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Foundation Material||100% Hemp|