- Turkish Antique Anatolian 3'2" x 6'0" Hand-knotted Wool Blue Rug - Closeout
Turkish Antique Anatolian 3'2" x 6'0" Hand-knotted Wool BlueRug - Closeout
- SKU : 40541
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- This item is final sale
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Rare and stunning hand-knotted rugs circa 1950's Traditional style rug with Aqua 2, Copper, Khaki, Light Black, Light Brown accent colors Imported from Turkey and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 3-Feet 2-Inch by 6-Feet 0-Inch (96cm x 182cm)
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Accent Colors||Copper, Khaki, Light Black, Light Brown, Olive Green|
|Room||Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Office|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Foundation Material||100% Cotton|