- Persian Style 4'9" x 9'3" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
Persian Style 4'9" x 9'3" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
- SKU : 380266
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- This item is final sale
- See more from this rug collection
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Splendid piece of work that is woven in Turkey with a re-interpretation of village Persian designs. This Persian Style rug is rendered in no way inferior by the fact that the style is copied from the geometric design of the Persian Hamadan, Persian Ardabil and Persian Meshkin rug. Soft, chromatic and grounding, this Persian Style rug brings rich pile and depth of color into rooms through its lustrous wool.
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Accent Colors||Blue, Cream, Dark Navy, Khaki, Light Orange, Red|
|Style||Bordered, Geometric, Tribal|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|