- Afghan Finest-Rizbaft 2'11" x 4'10" Hand-knotted Wool Blue Rug
Afghan Finest-Rizbaft 2'11" x 4'10" Hand-knotted Wool Blue Rug
Handwoven masterpieces created by Pashtun and Baluch artisans in Afghanistan Bordered, Novelty, Tribal style rug with Black, Dark Blue, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Dark Red, Tan accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Wool foundation 2-Feet 11-Inch by 4-Feet 10-Inch (88.9cm x 147.3cm)
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Colors||Black, Dark Blue, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Dark Red, Tan|
|Room||Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Office|
|Style||Bordered, Novelty, Tribal|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Short Side Finishing||Fringes|
|Long Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
|Foundation Material||100% Wool|