ECARPETGALLERY is a dynamic, progressive organisation that works with the latest eCommerce technologies to deliver the perfect rug to our customers. We are a collaborative group who pride ourselves on our innovative thinking, our quality of service and our team ethic.
We are always interested in candidates that have a can-do attitude and put the needs of the customer and their colleagues first. Honesty, openness, and professionalism are as important as technical expertise.
A bit about the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Accountant to join our finance team in Montreal. This person will be involved in the day-to-day financial activities including assisting on the production of accurate consolidated and non-consolidated financial records. The role is an integral part of our operations, which makes the responsibilities crucial to the monthly planning, financial reporting and fiscal governance.
What you need to be successful:
• Relevant degree (Bachelor or above) and your CPA designation (or nearing completion).
• Minimum 3 years financial accounting experience, preferably within the eCommerce industry.
• Working knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, both IFRS and US GAAP and regulatory and tax accounting rules and regulations.
• Mastery of Microsoft Suite (Excel in particular) and proficient in accounting software such as QuickBooks.
• Ability to learn new systems and products quickly.
• Effective analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English.
• Team player, able to work independently and collaboratively with various teams in a deadline-focused environment.
• Prior experience with the implementation / development of an ERP is a plus.
A bit about us:
We are an online eCommerce business selling luxury retail items for over 20 years. We operate in a very lean model and are obsessed with optimizing processes as we aim for efficiency. ECARPETGALLERY is ALL about new ideas and thinking outside the box all the while being laser focused on our outcomes and objectives.
Our strength in our industry comes in our diversity of team members and their skillsets. We are always looking to add new talent to our team to enable further growth. We believe in working smart and having fun in the process alongside great people.
Apply for this position by emailing your Cover Letter and Resume to : email@example.com