- Indian La Seda 4'11" x 7'10" Hand-knotted Silk, Wool Cream Rug
Indian La Seda 4'11" x 7'10" Hand-knotted Silk, Wool Cream Rug
- SKU : 239628
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
BUY 2 OR MORE RUGS AND GET 10% OFF*
APPLIES AT CHECKOUT
*Excludes Sale rugs
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Finely hand knotted, wool and art silk rug, graced by contemporary and transitional designs The simplicity, elegance, and beauty of this fine rug is truly unique Transitional style rug with Cream, Dark Grey, Grey, Light Grey accent colors Imported from India and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 70% Wool & 30% Art Silk with 100% Wool foundation 4-Feet 11-Inch by 7-Feet 10-Inch (149.9cm x 238.8cm)
|Country of Origin||India|
|Accent Color||Cream, Dark Grey, Grey, Light Grey|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|