- Turkish Caucasus Kula 4'0" x 6'0" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
Turkish Caucasus Kula 4'0" x 6'0" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
This slashed price reflects the approximate retail price of the rug or that of a comparable offered by your local carpet and rug dealer. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them to your door without any mark-ups.
The handmade rug trade has traditionally operated as an endless series of handoffs between maker (i.e the weaver) and market. This leads traditional rug dealers to markup their product 3-5x the actual cost. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them direct to your door without any mark-ups.
Traditional Rug dealers
Cost to weave
Cost to weave
ECARPETGALLERY mark up
Wholesale mark up
Retail mark up
Kula rugs are woven in the Caucausus region of Turkey Vintage/Distressed style rug with Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gold, Light Blue accent colors Imported from Turkey and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 4-Feet 0-Inch by 6-Feet 0-Inch (121.9cm x 182.9cm)
|Accent Color||Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Gold, Light Blue|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
We offer free returns for all customers in the US, Canada and Europe. To qualify for a free return:
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY. If this isn’t your first return, you will be charged a restocking fee for this item.
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your item
- One item per order is eligible for a free return. If you wish to return multiple items from the same order, you will be charged a restocking fee for the other items
- You are returning from US, Canada, UK and Europe
Should your item not be eligible for a free return, then you will be charged a restocking fee for the return. The restocking fee is determined based on 20% of the item’s price (before applicable taxes) or $150.00 maximum charge. (For example: a purchase of $400 will incur a restocking fee of $80 and a purchase of $1000 will incur a restocking fee of $150).
All below items are non-returnable:
- Clearance Rugs
- Closeout Rugs
- Flash Sale Rugs
- Rug Pads