- Nepal Opulence 4'0" x 5'11" Hand-knotted Silk, Wool Rug
Nepal Opulence 4'0" x 5'11" Hand-knotted Silk, Wool Rug
- SKU : 375117
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Handmade in Nepal, these rugs are simple, elegant and eye-catching Modern, Transitional style rug with Dark Olive Green, Taupe accent colors Imported from Nepal and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 90% WOOL,10% SILK with 100% Cotton foundation 4-Feet 0-Inch by 5-Feet 11-Inch (121.9cm x 180.3cm)
|Country of Origin||Nepal|
|Accent Colors||Dark Olive Green, Taupe|
|Density (KPSI)||101-140 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1"|