- Afghan Finest Ghazni 6'8" x 10'0" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
Afghan Finest Ghazni 6'8" x 10'0" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
This slashed price reflects the approximate retail price of the rug or that of a comparable offered by your local carpet and rug dealer. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them to your door without any mark-ups.
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
The handmade rug trade has traditionally operated as an endless series of handoffs between maker (i.e the weaver) and market. This leads traditional rug dealers to markup their product 3-5x the actual cost. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them direct to your door without any mark-ups.
Traditional Rug dealers
Cost to weave
Cost to weave
ECARPETGALLERY mark up
Wholesale mark up
Retail mark up
The finest handwoven rugs made by Uzbek Afghan master weavers Geometric, Traditional style rug with Dark Gold, Dark Red, Ivory, Light Blue, Light Green, Navy Blue accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 6-Feet 8-Inch by 10-Feet 0-Inch (203cm x 305cm)
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Color||Dark Gold, Dark Red, Ivory, Light Blue, Light Green, Navy Blue|
|Density (KPSI)||101-140 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
We offer free returns for all customers in the US, Canada and Europe. To qualify for a free return:
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY. If this isn’t your first return, you will be charged a restocking fee for this item.
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your item
- One item per order is eligible for a free return. If you wish to return multiple items from the same order, you will be charged a restocking fee for the other items
- You are returning from US, Canada, UK and Europe
Should your item not be eligible for a free return, then you will be charged a restocking fee for the return. The restocking fee is determined based on 20% of the item’s price (before applicable taxes) or $150.00 maximum charge. (For example: a purchase of $400 will incur a restocking fee of $80 and a purchase of $1000 will incur a restocking fee of $150).
All below items are non-returnable:
- Clearance Rugs
- Closeout Rugs
- Flash Sale Rugs
- Rug Pads