- Indian Kashmir 9'1" x 12'4" Hand-knotted Silk Rug
Indian Kashmir 9'1" x 12'4" Hand-knotted Silk Rug
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Traditional Rug dealers
Cost to weave
Cost to weave
ECARPETGALLERY mark up
Wholesale mark up
Retail mark up
Handmade with pure wool and silk, or art silk with classic oriental motifs Bordered, Traditional style rug with Black, Brown, Cream, Light Gold, Light Green, Tan accent colors Imported from India and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Art Silk with 100% Cotton foundation 9-Feet 1-Inch by 12-Feet 4-Inch (278cm x 377cm)
|Country of Origin||India|
|Accent Color||Black, Brown, Cream, Light Gold, Light Green, Tan|
|Material||100% Art Silk|
|Density (KPSI)||101-140 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
We offer free returns for all customers in the US, Canada and Europe. To qualify for a free return:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your item
- You are returning from US, Canada, UK and Europe
All below items are non-returnable:
- Clearance Rugs
- Closeout Rugs
- Flash Sale Rugs
- Rug Pads