Select the country you are shipping to
You'll see the product catalog specific to your country
and be able to shop in the local currency.
You'll see the product catalog specific to your country and be able to shop in the local currency.
- Afghan Finest Khal Mohammadi 3'2" x 4'9" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
Afghan Finest Khal Mohammadi 3'2" x 4'9" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
This slashed price reflects the approximate retail price of the rug or that of a comparable offered by your local carpet and rug dealer. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them to your door without any mark-ups.
- SKU : 305547
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
- See more from this rug collection
BUY 2 OR MORE RUGS GET 10% OFF*
APPLIES AT CHECKOUT
*Excludes Sale rugs
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 2. We have partnered with FedEx Standard Ground, to ensure you receive your order within 2-8 business days.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
- 4. You can also view your tracking info by logging in to your account and navigating to your order info.
We offer free returns within 7 days* and a 30-day money back guarantee. Email us at [email protected].
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- One item per order only will be eligible for a free return, with the difference at the customer's expense.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Clearance, Open Box and Closeout rugs are not eligible for free returns or refunds. Customers may exchange the rug with return shipping at their expense.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Stunning rugs handwoven by the Esari Turkmen of Northern Afghanistan Bordered, Geometric, Traditional, Tribal style rug with Burnt Orange , Dark Navy, Ivory, Red accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Wool foundation 3-Feet 2-Inch by 4-Feet 9-Inch (96.5cm x 144.8cm)
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Color||Burnt Orange , Dark Navy, Ivory, Red|
|Style||Bordered, Geometric, Traditional, Tribal|
|Collection||Finest Khal Mohammadi|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|