- Afghan Finest Khal Mohammadi 6'9" x 9'6" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
Afghan Finest Khal Mohammadi 6'9" x 9'6" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
This slashed price reflects the approximate retail price of the rug or that of a comparable offered by your local carpet and rug dealer. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them to your door without any mark-ups.
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
Traditional Rug dealers
Cost to weave
Cost to weave
ECARPETGALLERY mark up
Wholesale mark up
Retail mark up
Stunning rugs handwoven by the Esari Turkmen of Northern Afghanistan Bordered, Geometric, Traditional style rug with Black, Dark Red, Light Khaki , Red accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 6-Feet 9-Inch by 9-Feet 6-Inch (206cm x 289cm)
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Color||Black, Dark Red, Light Khaki , Red|
|Style||Bordered, Geometric, Traditional|
|Density (KPSI)||101-140 kpsi|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
We offer free returns for all customers in the US, Canada and Europe. To qualify for a free return:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your item
- You are returning from US, Canada, UK and Europe
All below items are non-returnable:
- Clearance Rugs
- Closeout Rugs
- Flash Sale Rugs
- Rug Pads