- Afghan Finest Gazni 10'4" x 9'10" Hand-knotted Wool Red Rug
- SKU : 329624
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
The finest handwoven rugs made by Uzbek Afghan master weavers Bordered, Geometric, Traditional style rug with Cream, Dark Navy, Light Green, Red, Slate Blue accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 10-Feet 4-Inch by 9-Feet 10-Inch (315cm x 299.7cm)
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Colors||Cream, Dark Navy, Light Green, Red, Slate Blue|
|Room||Living Room, Bedroom, Family Room, Dining Room, Basement|
|Style||Bordered, Geometric, Traditional|
|Density (KPSI)||81-100 kpsi|
|Short Side Finishing||Fringes|
|Long Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
|Foundation Material||100% Cotton|