- Afghan Finest Ghazni 4'10" x 6'9" Hand-knotted Wool Rug
This slashed price reflects the approximate retail price of the rug or that of a comparable offered by your local carpet and rug dealer. We believe in affordable luxuries. That means we carefully source and curate rugs from our trusted artisan partners and bring them to your door without any mark-ups.
- SKU : 359405
- This rug ships free within 48 hours
- Don't like it? Free returns within 7 days*
We Ship Fast. Here's How We Do It:
- 1. Shipping for rugs is FREE to all addresses within the continental United States and Canada*.
- 3. We will provide you with tracking details of your order.
To be eligible for a free return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Request your return within 7 days of receiving your rug.
- Your returned item must be your first return with ECARPETGALLERY.
- You are shipping from continental USA or a Canadian province.
- Oversized 12x15 area rugs are not eligible for free returns.
- Rug Pads are not returnable, as it is custom cut for your rug.
The finest handwoven rugs made by Uzbek Afghan master weavers Bordered, Geometric, Traditional style rug with Blue, Cream, Dark Red, Light Blue, Light Khaki accent colors Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Cotton foundation 4-Feet 10-Inch by 6-Feet 9-Inch (148cm x 206cm)
|Country of Origin||Afghanistan|
|Accent Colors||Blue, Cream, Dark Red, Light Blue, Light Khaki|
|Room||Living Room, Bedroom, Office|
|Style||Bordered, Geometric, Traditional|
|Density (KPSI)||101-140 kpsi|
|Short Side Finishing||Fringes|
|Long Side Finishing||Overlocked|
|Pile Height||Approx 1/2"|
|Foundation Material||100% Cotton|